As you can see clearly, our standard framing for Tongue and Groove structures is much stronger and thicker than almost all competitors. We simply wont reduce the quality to match others. Our sheds are much stronger as a result and last much longer, holding the form and shape for many many years. Timber is planed therefore the 47mm is approx as is the 27mm. Allowance of 3mm is well known throughout the trade
Almost all our competition use Thin framing as standard because it makes it easier for them to sell "cheap" sheds. But you really get what you pay for go cheap, go weak.
This Is A MUST Read Page. Garden Shed Buying Guide Below & Information Here Explains Fully Why Paying A Little More Pays Off. Quality Matters, Especially With A Product You Want To Last. Take 5 Minutes To Read Through, You Won't Regret It.
All our products are delivered and installed free. When we leave you will see a full working product and have the ability to walk around inside and out to ensure everything is as it should be. All arranged at a time to suit you. Payment is only taken when the product is fully installed.
Other Companies offer a delivery service, with optional install, Charging extra to install. If you chose not to have the install. Your product will arrive similar to the picture to the left. You will then have the problem of finding time to build it yourself, Feedback from many people has been missing parts or parts that are damaged, poor instructions, and many companies refuse responsibility and blame customers for errors. Your usually liable once you've signed for it..
The Above Information Is Only A Couple Of Reasons. Please Come See For Yourself We Put Customer Satisfaction First. Visit Our Display Or Call Now!!
WHEN OTHERS LEAVE
WHEN WE LEAVE
My favourite quote from a customer who had just come from a large DIY store" If it was all about prices companies like Rolex, Gucci, Ferrari wouldn't exist, and Hotels like the Hilton would be empty. People with sense prefer quality, something that will last. So for me I'll get what I pay for, when can I have it delivered?". 2 weeks later we delivered his shed.
Paul - Cambridgeshire
All our roof framing is equal to the shed framing, if you have 2x2 frame walls we make a 2x2 frame roof, Then board it to suit the clients wishes. All roofs are strong enough for our installers to walk along the centre and felt. Applying full weight. ( Climbing Not Advised ). This prevents sag with supports running full length and width, always maintains its shape. Images cycling From 2x2 roof frame on bench - 3x2 garage roof ( 22ft x 10ft) - 2x2 roof fitted.
Almost all " do it yourself" kits you buy come with a single support down the centre, some come with 2 length supports. Instructions advise not to climb onto the roof to tack the felt. Most curve inwards immediately and many sag over short periods of time. Very poor quality roofs wont protect your tools from the elements for long..
Check List Before Making A Decision
1. Does The Price Include The Shed Being Treated?
2. Do You Require It To Be Erected, Is This Extra?
3. Is The Wood Thick Enough To Last?
4. Does The Price Include A Floor?
5. Do The Windows Come With Glass?
6. How Tall Are You, Is Eve Height An Issue?
7. Which Way Does The Door Open?
8. How Wide Is The Door?
9. Are You A "That'll Do" Person?
- Some companies advertise the sheds as "e.g." £250, Bargain!! Or is it?? You may end up with a shed UN-treated, no glass and so on. Always ensure you know what your getting for your money!!
- Again some supply only at the advertised costs. Charging up to £155 to erect it for you. Taking that seemingly cheap shed price into a new bracket. Our prices include erection
- Don't be fooled by pictures of sheds that look amazing and strong at low prices, somewhere will be text explaining your shed wont be to the standard shown. Ask about framing thickness!!
- Not all prices shown include a floor, some companies charge extra for anything they can, the cheap advert price may soon increase when you have added all the "extras" which we consider standard. Make sure you know what your getting
- Always worth checking if glass is included, a few companies don't supply or fit glass, Also ask about acrylic instead if you have small children. We supply and fit both to suit..
- Eve height is the lowest point of an apex roof, the sides. If this is 5ft 4" most people would bump their heads, Some are less than this based on shed size. Our standard eve height is 6ft
- Having the option to choose the side the hinges are placed can avoid awkward entry/exit from the shed, When ordering always think about how the door can open best to suit its placement.
- Door width can be easily overlooked, Do you have a wide lawnmower or bench you wish to put inside? Always ask if your unsure. We make everything custom to you..
- If you are looking for a cheap shed to last a year with no worries for quality or durability. Or if you don't have any specific requirements other than a wooden box to keep a rake in for a short time, You can easily obtain something cheap.. However be aware of what you buy and always be specific, Its your hard earned cash your spending so have it your way!!
Many thanks for reading through we hope the information was useful, it really is important not to rush a decision when spending hard earned money. Don't forget if your unsure of anything, ASK!!
Looking forward to hearing from you and assisting you with anything we can..